Financial Planning Services
Our Financial Planning division provides strategic planning services for families and individuals. Led by
Financial Advisor and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional Olga Poltoratskaya Okaty, the division
specializes in retirement planning, education funding, insurance services, and asset allocation.
We believe the best way to plan for the future is to evaluate the present, optimize opportunities, and design a
sound financial strategy that is realistic, relevant, and flexible enough to adjust as circumstances change. We
begin by learning about your goals and concerns, your vision for yourself and your family, your opportunities
and challenges, and help you decide which financial priorities are most important. We then analyze this
information and develop a comprehensive Financial Plan focused on a specific array of your financial
A comprehensive Financial Plan will typically include a Net Worth Analysis, Asset Allocation Analysis,
Insurance Analysis, Annual Cash Flow and Savings Capacity Analysis, Retirement Needs Analysis, Education
Funding Analysis, and an Estate Documents Consultation. The goal of the Financial Plan is to help you
determine your critical financial needs over time and assist you in creating a detailed, integrated life plan for
meeting those needs.
After reviewing your Financial Plan together, we will assist you with implementing its recommendations and
will provide continuing guidance for your planning needs. We recommend systematically updating your
Financial Plan as necessary to incorporate changing circumstances and help you stay on track to meeting your
Financial Planning offerings include:
- Net Worth Analysis
- Evaluates your Assets, Liabilities, and Net Worth now and over time.
- Develops strategies for improving monthly cash flow by consolidating overlapping accounts,
refinancing higher-interest balances, restructuring debt, and leveraging assets efficiently.
- Asset Allocation Analysis
- Provides a comprehensive summary of your investments and tangible assets.
- Develops a long-term diversified asset allocation strategy based on your goals, risk tolerance,
and investment horizon.
- Develops a systematic account consolidation strategy and a systematic portfolio rebalancing
strategy based on capital preservation requirements and annual distribution needs throughout
- Insurance Analysis
- Provides a comprehensive summary of existing life, disability, and long-term care insurance
- Conducts needs analyses for life, disability, and long-term care insurance and recommends
optimal coverage levels now and as insurance needs change in the future.
- Annual Cash Flow & Savings Capacity Analysis
- On an annual basis, provides detailed estimates of current and future earned income,
investment income, Social Security, pension proceeds, insurance distributions, inflation-adjusted
fixed and variable expenses, and federal, state, and local taxes.
- Projects annual Cash Flow over the life of the plan and helps identify savings opportunities
and anticipate spending needs by estimating cash flow surplus or shortage on an annual basis.
- Calculates annual savings capacity based on projected cash flow surplus.
- Develops a systematic savings strategy based on annual savings capacity.
- Retirement Needs Analysis
- Estimates annual Cash Flow in retirement years based on sources of income in retirement,
desired lifestyle and expense levels, the future value of assets available at retirement, and
estimated asset drawdown.
- Assesses the feasibility of funding 100% of retirement based on your current asset allocation,
investment strategy, and savings capacity.
- Develops strategies for achieving a fully funded retirement and provides an implementation
plan for making the necessary adjustments in pre-retirement years.
- Education Funding Analysis
- Projects future education costs for primary, secondary, and post-secondary education and
evaluates current education funding means and sources.
- Calculates the necessary level of education savings and develops a target investment and
savings strategy utilizing a variety of tax-efficient education savings vehicles including
Coverdell Accounts, Custodial Accounts, 529 Plans, and Trusts.
- Estate Documents Consultation
- A review of essential estate documents and assistance with document update and
organization, including assistance in finding an estate attorney or ongoing communication
with your current legal estate advisor.
Intelligent Index, Portfolio Management, Financial planning, Educational planning, Retirement planning, Goal planning, Independent wealth advisors, Female wealth management professionals, Independent wealth management, Fixed income yields, Bond yields, Independent female financial advisors, Full service fixed income advisors
© 2006–2013 Centerpoint Advisors, LLC. All rights reserved. Legal & Compliance
Investment Advisory Services offered through Centerpoint Advisors, LLC. Accounts are carried by National Financial Services LLC, Member NYSE/SIPC, a Fidelity Investments® company.
Information provided is not intended as tax or legal advice. Individuals are encouraged to seek advice
from their own tax or legal counsel. Diversification does not guarantee against loss. It is a method used to
help manage investment risk.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED
FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals
who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.